Gimp!

Assalamu alaikum!

I really do wish we had photoshop (it broke :( ), then I could have put my designs on my blog. But but but, my dad showed us this thing called Gimp and it’s something like photoshop but very different. You can make your own pictures and all.
So we downloaded it (for FREE!) and we searched for a Gimp tutorial on youtube.

Then, we found a great tutorial and I come up with something that really made me happy:

So do you like it? It is my very own shiny button!
(Shame you can’t click on it. Well you can but it would just show it in it’s full size.)
I made it on Gimp with a tutorial. We (me and Khadija) want to learn how to use Gimp now.  It’s quite different to photoshop. You can check out Khadija’s shiny green button too.
I love red and Khadija loves green!

Just in case you have Gimp, why dont you try making a shiny button with this youtube tutorial:

Please comment below!
Wassalam.
Habiba :D

10 Comments on Gimp!

1. JoJo
    September 28, 2011 at 7:53 pm (6 years ago)

Salamz Habiba.

I really like it it’s really pretty,I well check it out it sounds really cool.

Wasalam

2. Habiba
    September 29, 2011 at 8:55 am (6 years ago)

Salaamz JoJo!

thank you so much for commenting on my blog.
    It’s really fun because it’s like sending messages! Inshallah I might put a video tutorial on my blog of how to make it ;)
    Than you can make one too.

Wasalaam.
    Habiba :D

3. JoJo
    October 2, 2011 at 3:20 pm (6 years ago)

Salaam Habiba.
    I have no problem with commenting and it’s really fun. Now, I have to do a post on Kid Bloggers Club. Well I don’t have to…I want to write a blog post today.

Inshallah!! :-D ;)

Wasalam.

4. Habiba
    October 5, 2011 at 3:02 am (6 years ago)

Salaam JoJo!

Mashallah thats good that you will write a post on kidbloggersclub.
    I can’t wait to read your post! I’ll check out your blog now Inshallah :D
    Wasalaam.
    Habiba ;)

5. JoJo
    October 5, 2011 at 2:50 pm (6 years ago)

Salam Habiba. And now I am going to write something on American Muslim Mom and I know exactly what It’s going to be about check it out for updates on American Muslim Mom :D .

And now I don’t know for shore that I am going to put anything on Kid Bloggers Club maybe but not shore:(.

6. JoJo
    October 5, 2011 at 2:53 pm (6 years ago)

When I said not shore the happy face looks like this. :(

Sorry for the mistake.

7. Habiba
    October 6, 2011 at 10:29 am (6 years ago)

Salaamz JoJo.

Well I really hope you do make a post on kidbloggersclub. I have been checking kid bloggersclub and I wanted to say that I’m really amazed that you made a catapult!
    And one more thing, for now on I want to write all my comments with my habiba logo picture!

8. aeman nazir
    November 28, 2011 at 6:50 pm (6 years ago)

assalamu alikum
    how are you
    ALH i am fine
    so you have a new freind
    :@
    wassalaam
    p.s you should have told me

9. Habiba
    November 29, 2011 at 9:58 am (6 years ago)

Assalamu alaikum Aeman!

She can be your friend aswell if you like.

Wassalamu alaikum!
    Habiba :D

10. aeman nazir
    July 3, 2012 at 4:00 pm (5 years ago)

assalamu alikum
    how are you i havent been talking to you and i miss
    you alot plz come over to england to visit
    #wassalm
    p.s.give khadija my salaam and the rest of your family including aunty aziza and there family